Landscaping Fabric Sales Info
- Don't set your project work date or schedule workers until you get your fabric. There have been a few occasions, due to shipping error and scheduling, when a package didn't arrive as scheduled and caused a scheduled work date to be interupted. Trust me on this. It doesn't happen often but it can happen. And even though it's usually because of circumstances out of my control, it still makes me feel somewhat responsible. So wait until you get your fabric.
- We only use Paypal as a payment gateway. I'll be glad to answer any questions you have over the phone (575-200-5964) but we're not set up to take orders over the phone.
- We do our best to get your fabric shipped the next "business day" after the order is placed. If you place an order on Friday, it doesn't get shipped until the next Monday. The same goes for holidays.
- Depending on where you're located, we may have your fabric shipped from a warehouse that's closer to you than our place here in Carlsbad, New Mexico. In most cases it takes 3 to 5 "business" days to get your order anywhere in the continental USA.
- There is no fabric on the market that stops 100% of everything. If a manufacturer claims it, they're simply not telling the truth. Ours stops 95% of all weeds and grasses which is pretty much everything. However, while our fabric is what we use daily and the best we've found, nut grass and quack grass can grow through even asphalt and "all" fabrics and may need an herbicide to fully stop them. Generally though, most folks don't have to deal with these grasses.
There are no additional shipping charges as long as you're In The Continental U.S.
Unit Weight - 3 oz per sq. yd.
Tensile Strength - It takes 130 lbs. to tear it.
Puncture Strength - It takes 35 lbs. of pressure to poke a hole in it.
Material - Spunbonded Polypropylene